Are you a chiropractic visionary?
Do you love serving your community through quality chiropractic care?
Are you ready to own your own cash practice making 150k-250k?
If you answered “YES” and Chiropractic is your mission, not just your job; you’re our kind of Chiropractor!
At $20 Chiropractic, our mission is to contribute to the health of the community by providing quality chiropractic service at the most affordable price. We are chiropractic visionaries interested in positively changing Chiropractic care nationwide. Our corporation consists of modern, patient-friendly Chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care. At $20 Chiropractic, our primary focus is providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to effective, quality Chiropractic care for your community and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
• Full time DC’s
• Own your own cash practice in 4 years
• Flexible hours
• Generous base pay plus performance bonuses
• Corporate support
• Opportunities for advancement within the company
• Consult with patients by getting case history and reviewing health information. Questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as needed.
• Evaluate patients’ nervous systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine necessity for care.
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the nervous system, when necessary.
• Educate patients on health benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended corrective or preventative care plan.
• Maintain SOAP notes of all patients.
• Maintain a high volume, high energy chiropractic clinic.
• Arrange x-rays to be taken when medically necessary.
• Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
• Provide simple explanation to patients regarding the importance of a healthy functioning nervous system.
• Build lasting doctor-patient relationships.
• Maintain accurate patient records.
• Inform patients of the benefits and affordability of weekly chiropractic care.
• A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NBCE
• A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
• Valid Georgia DC license
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Georgia
Salary: $52,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year $1000.00 a week plus 15% of clinic profits
• Paid time off
• Potential to own your own cash practice in four years
• Corporate support team
• Be your own boss
• Flexible schedules
Full time, Hours per week: