£30,000 - 70,000 per Annum in Bury
Your first few years out of University are so important. They will influence the rest of your career and how you will practice as a Chiropractor for years to come.
For the majority of associates life out in practice is often very different to how they envisaged.
Some become disillusioned, fed up of being left on their own in a room to fend for themselves. WE ARE DIFFERENT!
Others are left twiddling their thumbs as new patients are few and far between.WE ARE DIFFERENT!
Most have no support or mentor on hand to help them with any challenges which may arise .WE ARE DIFFERENT!
Here at Bury Chiropractic we will provide you with the type of support and mentoring that YOU deserve along with an abundance of new patients for you to care for.
We have a great opportunity for an associate to join our warm and refreshing team. We are based in the North of Manchester, a mere 9 miles from the city centre.
We can provide you with the tools you feel you are lacking, not only to build, but to sustain an ethically flourishing patient list.
We are offering you a full time position in our newly refurbished, relaxing centre with digital x rays on site.
We are looking for an outgoing and uplifting individual who is interested in personal development, well-being and becoming part of our great team.
We can offer you:
1. Support with your technique and help in mastering your adjusting skills.
2. A guaranteed basic wage/retainer plus achievable bonuses- previous associates have earned £30-£40k in their first year with us and £50-70k in subsequent years.
3. Adjusting shifts no longer than 5 hours at a time with patients cluster booked rather than spread across an entire day.
4. A mixture of early morning starts (730am) and early finishes or afternoon starts and 7pm finishes.
5. Weekly coaching sessions covering cases studies, technique and communication skills amongst others, as well as one to ones when you need them.
6. A month of training focusing on building your confidence and mastering the consultation, report of findings and your adjusting skills. We even pay YOU for this!
Posted: 22nd September 2018
Closes: 22nd October 2018