Urgently looking for an enthusiastic associate to start immediately and take over an existing patient base.
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated associate who is a team player and someone willing to go that extra mile to ensure that they are successful! A huge amount of time is invested in our associates from the start and once you are more confident in your own ability, you are given more independence to work in a professional, high standard setting!
You will work between 2 clinics and grow the existing patient base. New graduates welcome (CPD, GCC and BCA fees covered and good salary) or someone with more experience but willing to work to grow. Mentoring and team meetings provided on a weekly basis. Only apply if you are serious about staying for 3 years or more.
Clinics are in Staffordshire (Newcastle and Stoke on Trent) and located within easy reach of Peak District, Wales, Manchester, Birmingham and only 1 hour 20 mins to London by train.
We are looking for a long-term (3+ years) associate to take over an existing patient base treating patients of all ages suffering from spinal problems using their chiropractic skills.
The candidate should be able to examine the patient completing a thorough neurological, orthopaedic and chiropractic assessment and assesses patients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment;
• write up patients’ case notes and reports, maintain
their records and manage caseload;
• plan and undertake treatment using chiropractic treatment to restore joint mobility, strengthen muscles and reduce pain;
• explain treatment to and instruct patient in posture
and other exercises and adapts treatment as necessary;
• offer advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote patient’s future health and well-being;
• monitors patient’s progress and liaise with others and the principal concerned with the treatment and rehabilitation of patient, and refer patients requiring other specific medical attention.
The candidate must be willing and eager to learn, committed, be hard working and love what they do. You will be mentored and supported by the principal chiropractor. Newly qualified or experienced candidates can apply.
We have a referral based practice but do a lot in the community as far as service and do show ourselves around town from time to time.We are a very supportive TEAM.
Great location - not far from Manchester and Birmingham and only 1h 30mins from LOndon by train!
More info: www.chiropractorinstoke.co.uk and www.city-chiropractic.com