Staffordshire Chiropractic Clinics Ltd have 2 clinics - Newcastle Chiropractic Clinic and City Chiropractic Clinic and are urgently looking for an enthusiastic associate to start immediately and take over an existing patient base.
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated chiropractic associate who is a team player and someone willing to go that extra mile to ensure that they are successful! A huge amount of time is invested in our associates from the start and once you are more confident in your own ability, you are given more independence to work in a professional, high standard setting!
You will work between the 2 clinics and grow the existing patient base. New graduates welcome or someone with more experience but willing to work to grow. Mentoring and team meetings provided on a weekly basis. Only apply if you are serious about staying for 3 years or more.
You must have a degree in chiropractic or a Masters degree in chiropractic. You must be willing and eager to learn, committed, be hard working and love what you do. You will be mentored and supported by the principal chiropractor. You should be confident with treating patients of all ages suffering from spinal problems using your chiropractic skills.
The candidate should be able to examine the patient completing a thorough neurological, orthopedic and chiropractic assessment and assesses patients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment;
• write up patients’ case notes and reports, maintain their records and manage caseload;
• plan and undertake treatment using chiropractic treatment to restore joint mobility, strengthen muscles and reduce pain;
• explain treatment to and instruct patient in posture and other exercises and adapts treatment as necessary;
• offer advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote patient’s future health and well-being;
• monitors patient’s progress and liaise with others and the principal concerned with the treatment and rehabilitation of patient, and refer patients requiring other specific medical attention.
We have a referral based practice but do a lot in the community as far as service and do show ourselves around town from time to time. We are a very supportive TEAM.
Clinics are in a great location in Staffordshire (Newcastle and Stoke on Trent) and located within easy reach of Peak District, Wales, Manchester, Birmingham and only 1 hour 20 mins to London by train.
Compensation and package is negotiable depending on experience but starts from £30,000 plus bonus.
Closing Date: 20th October 2019
Please apply below with any questions
You may also be interested in the following listings.
✨⬇️PLEASE READ - FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY⬇️✨
Stoke Chiro Spinal Health Centre
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Are you a new graduate? Or are you looking for a fresh start as your current position is not what you expected or what you were promised? If so then keep on reading as we hav…