RxWellness Spine & Health is the top-rated, best-in-class chiropractic practice in the Northern Virginia area and we are growing! As a result of our explosive growth and high demand for services, we are looking for outstanding, dynamic, entrepreneurial Chiropractors. We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, passionate DC Associate with the strong desire to learn, grow and build. We are looking for the Best and Brightest to uphold and execute our brand reputation. If you see yourself as someone who has what it takes to become the top 1% of your profession in the future, we are the team to become a part of! The right individual is a team player, strong communication skills, a deep passion for chiropractic, and a genuine desire to be excellent in practice.
Experience is a plus but we believe we can train and coach the right individual who is a quick learner, driven and has a winning attitude. You will be coached and trained to master the techniques, communication strategies and patient management skills that are critical to creating a thriving practice. If you want to learn how to be the best chiropractor and business owner you can be, your best opportunity is with us - the #1 Rated, Reviewed & Recommended Chiropractic Practice in Northern VA.
Why you should apply:
• Learn the business side of an integrated practice from a thriving company with proven
results. Grow from a company with Brand Quality & Strengths.
• Receive support, mentorship and coach from Top-rated DCs, Executive Coaches,
Strategic thinkers and marketing talent.
• Practice proudly in a state-of-the-art, high-end facility with a great team.
• Patient Examination
• Performing adjustments of the spine and extremities
• Re-examinations to determine progress of care
• Enter treatment notes into EHR
What we’re looking for:
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Physiotherapy nationality certified.
Compensation & Benefits:
• $55-85K; commensurate with experience
• Highly competitive overall compensation package that includes base + bonus + profit-
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (Vacation + Holidays)
• Training, Executive Coaching and Mentorship
**US-Based OR Applicants willing to relocate to US Long-term ONLY Please
If you’re ready to join a winning team, please submit your resume today! Send resume to Chief Operating Officer, Phoebe Casey: email@example.com. No phone calls please.