We’re looking for the right person to come and work with us in Lincoln. Surrounded by beautiful countryside and close to the stunning Lincolnshire Wolds the city is steeped in history with a cathedral that was once the world’s tallest building.
At Hykeham Chiropractic, we’re offering the right candidate a great work-life balance in a relaxed environment with a fantastic team of people. You’ll work just four days a week and new grads will have the support of two experienced principal chiropractors. We want you to focus on doing your best for your patients when you work with us so we’ll give you as much help as you need to settle in. We’re offering a fantastic new starter package to remove the stress and hassle of relocating as much as possible.
As part of our new starter package we’re offering:
• Help in becoming self-employed including setting you up with an accountant, a financial advisor and paying your first year FSB membership
• £500 towards moving fees if necessary. We’ll also put you in touch with a letting agent/estate agent if required.
• We’ll pay your first year of GCC and BCA fees.
• £600 towards CPD courses in your first year with us.
• A guaranteed minimum income in your first six months with us.
• PRTS training for new grads.
We also work with newly-promoted Lincoln City FC, maintaining communication with their physio and regularly treating the players in the clinic. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and get your foot in the door if you’re interesting in treating athletes.
As a new associate you’ll start on 50% and your percentage will increase as you gain experience. We’d expect you to earn around £40k once your practice is established. Living costs are notoriously low in Lincolnshire, so this would stretch a long way. We’re currently seeing 10-15 new patients per week so your patient base will grow quickly but there’s no pressure. We’re more interested in patient satisfaction than patient visit averages and patient retention. All you need is a willingness to always do your best for your patients and a good sense of fun and you’ll fit right in!
Posted: 21st September 2017
Closes: 15th January 2018