Percentage based on earnings
Associate needed in productive chiropractic-medical-rehab setting. Must be communicative, good manual adjuster.
If you are passionate about chiropractic, enthusiastic about helping people feel their best and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
We are currently looking for a well-qualified chiropractor to work full time (5 days a week) or possibly part-time (2-3 days a week) in our clinic.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic visits
• Ability to provide a high volume of chiropractic adjustments daily
• Ability to build relationships with patients and educate them on benefits of regular chiropractic care
• Enter chiropractic visits notes electronically
• Doctor of Chiropractor License for Mississippi in good standing (or ability to obtain a license)
• Cheerful, personable demeanor
• Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
• Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
• Dedication to high-quality service
• Enthusiastic approach to customer service
Base pay, plus performance bonuses, and revenue sharing
• Starting compensation will be 50K+
• With the right commitment to driving the growth and success of the clinic, this position could scale to over 100K within 2 to 5 years.
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Continuing education reimbursement
• Company pays malpractice insurance