We are looking for a superstar associate to join our dynamic practice in North East Scotland. Our clinic owners are tier 2 sponsors and welcome applications from outstanding candidates all over the world.
You will be a great fit for us if:
- You are hoping to work in a multi award-winning clinic where your colleagues will become your life long friends
- You are looking for mentorship and support to help you become the best chiropractor you can be
- You love outdoor life and want to live in the most beautiful part of the world
- You are interested in looking after over 100 babies per year with us, without that eating into any of your regular patient visit times
- You want to train with one of the UK's leading paediatric chiropractors and lactation specialists
-You have a passion for outstanding patient care and appreciate the importance of providing a world-class service
You can expect:
- An employed position, with your first years GCC and association fees paid by us
- Weekly coaching and mentorship from the clinic owner and more senior associates
- Everything you need to build a busy list quickly
- The opportunity to progress to more senior levels
- £800 per year seminar allowance
- to become part of a multidisciplinary team from all over the world that genuinely enjoy hanging out together outside the clinic
Don't take our word for it - here are some words from past and present associates:
"Since the moment I decided to join BSH I have not regretted a moment. It is an absolute pleasure to come to work every day. Not only are my fellow practitioners amazing and supportive, the entire team work together to make BSH welcoming and fun for each other and the patients"
Tracy - Chiropractor
"The team here make me feel like family and there is such a sense of respect amongst the practitioners here. I feel encouraged every day and I feel like I have really thrived during my time here so far! They have helped me to become a busy and happy Osteopath!"
Alice - Osteopath
"BSH is one of the best working environments I’ve ever experienced. I can recommend anyone to work here. I’ve learnt A LOT from shadowing and practicing with Felicity in our infant drop-in clinic. If you are into learning more about paediatrics, working in a busy clinic, and being part of a great team, this is the job for you!"
Anders - Chiropractor
" I couldn't have asked for a better mentor straight out of University. Felicity has this incredible balance between allowing you space to become the chiropractor you want to be while still being there for support and help when you need it. She's created a beautiful clinic with a peaceful atmosphere where you feel you're being well looked after as soon as you walk through the door. Patients are greeted like old friends and every single one is treated as though they are the most important person in the world. "
Laura - Chiropractor
If you think we might be a good fit for you then we would love to hear from you! We welcome new graduates and more experienced chiropractors from all over the world.